Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, April 24, 2015

The New JonBaas.com

Well, as promised, the update to my website has been completed; the new pages have been uploaded. JonBaas.com 2.0 is live and ready to enjoy!

Of course, you'll notice that the site still bears the same basic format as the previous rendition -- that was intended (I like the simplicity of the design), however, it's a complete bottom-up overhaul. I've re-coded everything to make it cleaner, fresher, and easier to read. I've adjusted the color scheme, giving the blues a more welcoming feel. I've increased the site width and font size, I've even updated the content across all pages.

It's a new site for a new era.

If you happen to see any errors, though, please let me know. Send me a message, post a comment, however is most convenient for you, and I'll take care of it asap.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)